Help Not Available
Sorry, help is not available for this element..
Distributor Database Search
- Select specific distributors by name
- How the distributor name selector works:
- To use this selector:
- Start typing a distributor name into the "Find" text box.
- When you type the third character, a list of options should appear
- Click on the name you want and it should appear in the "Selected" box
- Repeat this process to select multiple names
- Click on the red 'X' in the "Selected" box to remove a name
- This selector ultimately selects a single distributor, even though it shows parents and brands in the drop list to enable that selection.
- So, when you return to the Select page, the Selected Distributor Names box will echo the name(s) of the distributors selected.
- This is the case even though you may have selected that distributor by clicking one of its brand or parent rows from the droplist.