Help Not Available
Sorry, help is not available for this element..
Brewer Select Options
- Select the set of the Brewers for which you want to run reports
- There are 2 selection paths available:
- Brewer Profile:
- Use this path to select sets of brewers based on various attributes
- You can select on mutiple attributes
- If you do not select on an attribute, 'all' is implied
- If you do not select on any attributes and press 'Run Search':
- An alert asking 'Are you sure?' is displayed.
- Pressing 'OK' selects the set of all brewers
- Pressing 'Cancel' keeps you on the Select Data to select some attributes
- Brewer Name
- Use this path to select specific brewers by name
- See help panel below for how to use the name search feature
- If you do not select on any brewer names and press 'Run Search', an alert is displayed saying that you must select at least one.
- Either selection path provides the same report options after pressing 'Run Search'
- On pressing 'Run Search', you will either:
- Go the Report Options page if some brewers were found.
- Stay on the Select Data page, now showing a warning, if no brewers were found.
- On pressing 'Close', the BOMS application closes and you return to Wines & Vines home page
Brewer Select Options - Select Brewer Geography
- To narrow your search, pick one or more states or metros.
- If no states or metros are selected, all will be included in the search.
Brewer Select Options - Select Brewer Profile
- Select set of brewers by attributes
- How the multi-select controls work:
- The box on the left shows available choices.
- The box on the right shows items you have selected.
- To select 1 or more items, click on the text. They will appear in the Selected box on the right.
- To de-select, click on it again. It will move back to the left box.
Brewer Select Options - Select Brewer Name
- Select specific brewers by name
- How the brewer name selector works:
- To use this selector:
- Start typing a brewer name into the "Find" text box.
- When you type the third character, a list of options should appear
- Click on the name you want and it should appear in the "Selected" box
- Repeat this process to select multiple names
- Click on the red 'X' in the "Selected" box to remove a name
- This selector ultimately selects a single brewer, even though it shows parents and brands in the drop list to enable that selection.
- So, when you return to the Select page, the Selected Brewer Names box will echo the name(s) of the brewers selected.
- This is the case even though you may have selected that brewer by clicking one of its brand or parent rows from the droplist.