Help Not Available
Sorry, help is not available for this element..
Distillery Select Options
- Select the set of the Distilleries for which you want to run reports
- There are 2 selection paths available:
- Distillery Profile:
- Use this path to select sets of Distilleries based on various attributes
- You can select on mutiple attributes
- If you do not select on an attribute, 'all' is implied
- If you do not select on any attributes and press 'Run Search':
- An alert asking 'Are you sure?' is displayed.
- Pressing 'OK' selects the set of all distilleries
- Pressing 'Cancel' keeps you on the Select Data to select some attributes
- Distillery Name
- Use this path to select specific distilleries by name
- See help panel below for how to use the name search feature
- If you do not select on any distillery names and press 'Run Search', an alert is displayed saying that you must select at least one.
- Either selection path provides the same report options after pressing 'Run Search'
- On pressing 'Run Search', you will either:
- Go the Report Options page if some distilleries were found.
- Stay on the Select Data page, now showing a warning, if no distilleries were found.
- On pressing 'Close', the DISD application closes and you return to Wines & Vines home page
Distillery Select Options - Select Distillery Geography
- To narrow your search, pick one or more states or metros.
- If no states or metros are selected, all will be included in the search.
Distillery Select Options - Select Distillery Profile
- Select set of distilleries by attributes
- Distillery Type:
- Large Distillery
- Large distilleries are defined by national reach and annual production over 50,000 gallons.
- Craft Distillery
- Craft distillers produce less than 50,000 gallons
- Spirit Type:
- The top 5 spirit types are collected for each Distillery
- How the multi-select controls work:
- The box on the left shows available choices.
- The box on the right shows items you have selected.
- To select 1 or more items, click on the text. They will appear in the Selected box on the right.
- To de-select, click on it again. It will move back to the left box.
Distillery Select Options - Select Distillery Name
- Select specific distilleries by name
- How the distiller name selector works:
- To use this selector:
- Start typing a distiller name into the "Find" text box.
- When you type the third character, a list of options should appear
- Click on the name you want and it should appear in the "Selected" box
- Repeat this process to select multiple names
- Click on the red 'X' in the "Selected" box to remove a name
- This selector ultimately selects a single distiller, even though it shows parents and brands in the drop list to enable that selection.
- So, when you return to the Select page, the Selected Distiller Names box will echo the name(s) of the distilleries selected.
- This is the case even though you may have selected that distiller by clicking one of its brand or parent rows from the droplist.