Help Not Available
Sorry, help is not available for this element..
Winery Select Options
- Help text not yet written
Select Winery Name
- Select specific wineries by name, brand or parent.
- You may select one or more winery names.
- Tip: do not use other select controls when selecting on winery name to avoid conflicts.
- How the winery name selector works:
- To use this selector:
- Start typing a winery name into the "Find" text box.
- When you type the third character, a list of options should appear
- Click on the name you want and it should appear in the "Selected" box
- Repeat this process to select multiple names
- Click on the red 'X' in the "Selected" box to remove a name
- This selector ultimately selects a single winery, even though it shows parents and brands in the drop list to enable that selection.
- So, when you return to the Select page, the Selected Winery Names box will echo the name(s) of the wineries selected.
- This is the case even though you may have selected that winery by clicking one of its brand or parent rows from the droplist.
Select Winery Geography
- To narrow your search, pick one or more states or winery regions.
- If no states or winery regions are selected, all will be included in the search.