Cookies required for full site functionality. Click for guide to enable.
Wine Industry Metrics   Please select:
  
  METRICS EMAIL SIGN UP »
WinesVinesAnalytics    
 
November 2017 Data  -  Released on December 15, 2017
 
U.S. Wine Sales Up 2% in November
U.S. wine sales rose 2% to $3.8 billion in November 2017, market research firm bw166 reported, modest growth versus a year ago. Sales for the latest 12 months rose 1% to $41 billion. Total sales of domestic wines and packaged imports rose 3% to $63 billion in November versus a year earlier. While domestic wines generally showed weaker growth, packaged imports -- particularly rosé and Champagne from France -- grabbed a greater share of retail dollars and posted 5% growth, the most of any segment.
 
 
Total U.S. Wine Sales » Month   12 Months  
November 2017 $3,807 mil
2%
$41,659 mil
1%
November 2016 $3,720 mil $41,182 mil
     
 
 

U.S. wine sales totaled $3.8 billion in November 2017, up 2% from a year earlier.

 

Total wine sales approached $63 billion in the 12 months ended November 2017, up 3% from November 2016.

 

 
 
EXPORT AS PDF »
 
 
 
 
CONTACT OUR EDITORIAL STAFF »